Steps to Enrollment
For those interested in our WELLNESS DESIGNED program, please call us directly so we may assist you in realizing your goals for yourself or your team. This is a customized program to fit your specific vision.
- For those who aspire to be I-ACT Certified, we are delighted that you are interested in this course and want to embark on a career that is both rich and rewarding. You are about to join a fantastic group of men and women committed to their own health and the health of others. Our mission is to be a blessing and help end suffering.
- Call our office at 561.775.9912 and arrange a telephone interview. At the conclusion of this interview, enrollment paperwork will be emailed to you. Acceptance to our program is conditional upon receipt of all enrollment paperwork into our office within 5 days.
- We will then send your copy of our textbook entitled “Colon Hydrotherapy: The SheaWay.” Several chapters must be reviewed prior to attending. There is also an evaluation process for practicum that will be a separate grade score during your clinical hours under supervision.
- Please plan to arrive on the first posted date of the course. The closest airport to fly into is (PBI) Palm Beach International Airport. This is a travel day and you can arrive at any time before 5 pm. We will provide nearby lodging information. Our evening begins with a social gathering of introductions, good food and orientation. Casual dress is fine. We usually have men & women participants. Your attendance at this gathering is required.
- The course hours are from 8:15 am – 6:15 pm with resting time mid-day.
On the last day we work from 9:00 am – 1:00 pm with optional Certification testing. Our focus is on practice. Please wear white lab coat and shoes with rubber soles during clinical practice days. We allow NO STREET shoes in our clinic. SINCE THE DAYS ARE LONG, WE ASK YOU TO COME ALONE WITHOUT FAMILY MEMBERS. This helps you stay focused on the program.
- You will be invited to join I-ACT and become part of the global team of colon hydrotherapy healers. After becoming a member, you qualify to take the Foundation Level 1 EXAM on the last day of class while the information is fresh in your mind. First year membership dues cost $150 plus $75 for the test fee: Payable to I-ACT while you are here by credit card.
- The schedule allows plenty of time to swim in the ocean, read, rest, watch video assignments and exercise. On the last day, we have a closing ceremony where we present the school diploma to each participant, subject to their satisfactory completion of the program.
- We sell all the necessary instruments & supplies to get you started. We want to encourage you to move ahead with confidence and create a healing environment that suits your needs. Ask us for any assistance you may need.
You will now be able to contact many of our graduates who may want to hire you, become partners with you or collaborate with you. The opportunities are unlimited!
Please call 561-775-9912 for enrollment information.