Professional Colon Hydrotherapy Training Program – Florida
March 24 - April 1
You are invited to join us to master the art of colon hydrotherapy. This program prepares candidates to begin practicing upon successful completion. You will learn customized protocols and current scientific research on gut microbiome. This therapy is intimate, and the focus of the program is supervised clinical practice. There is current science shared in our classroom via lecture, Power Point and lively exchanges amongst the students. Qualified candidates may proceed toward National Board Certification which is the highest credential in the profession of colon hydrotherapy.
Program Details include Online Lessons for 200 hours of credit:
- Colon Hydrotherapy History and Theory
- Intestinal Health
- Drug Interactions
- Business Ethics/Office Procedures
- Complementary Modalities
- Gut microbiology
Practical Supervision includes 65 hours of credit:
- 9 days in sunny Florida at our Juno Beach campus
- Nutrition/Breakfast and lunch provided
- 3 Personal Colon Hydrotherapy Sessions
- Several textbooks for continuing study
- Creating safety during colonics
- Scope of practice for colon hydrotherapists
- Hands-on practical supervision with Cathy Shea
- Trademark protocols including our SheaWay/SloFil Method
- Case study analysis
- Support for purchasing device and disposable supplies
Call us today to schedule an appointment to speak with Cathy Shea and learn more about this incredible healing modality. 561.775.9912.
Maximum of 4 learners. CLICK HERE now to make your deposit and hold your space.