Our programs are designed to enhance skills after candidates have been in practice and want to expand their knowledge base. It is also open to colon hydrotherapists as a “refresher” course and is perfect for those desiring to move to the next I-ACT certification level (Intermediate or Advanced).
Courses are offered in Florida or Switzerland throughout the year.
The focus is on practical application and may include the opportunity to:
- Learn Dr. Michael Shea’s current research on the embryological development of the digestive system
- Learn Thomas Rau MD’s Biologiocal Medicine Model from Switzerland
- Learn the relationship between dental health and overall wellness/disease
- Learn current research about how stress affects digestive processes
- Learn current research on the fascinating world of the Human Microbiome
- Learn stimulating information about PARASITES
- Learn how food sensitivities differ from food allergies
- Learn how to recognize and support eating disorders
- Learn the value of interpersonal neurobiology within the context of the therapeutic relationship
- Hands-on application of either:
- Visceral Manipulation
- Craniosacral Therapy
- Lymphatic Drainage