Steps to Enrollment
- For those who aspire to be Nationally Board Certified, we are delighted that you are interested in our program and want to embark on a career that is both rich and rewarding. You are about to join a fantastic group of men and women committed to their own health and the health of others. Our mission is to be a blessing and help end suffering. Our team hails from 34 countries around the globe and includes health care providers as well as wellness coaches with a desire to be of service.
CLICK HERE to view a video tour of our seaside school located in Juno Beach, Florida
- Call our office at 561.775.9912 and arrange a telephone interview. At the conclusion of this interview, enrollment paperwork will be emailed to you. Acceptance to our program is conditional upon receipt of all enrollment paperwork into our office within 5 days.
- Once accepted into the program, candidates will join I-ACT and the National Board for access to the online lessons.
- Please plan to arrive on the first posted date of the course. The closest airport to fly into is (PBI) Palm Beach International Airport. This is a travel day and you can arrive at any time before 3 pm. We will provide nearby lodging information. Our evening begins with a social gathering of introductions, good food and orientation. Casual dress is fine. We usually have men & women participants. Your attendance at this gathering is required.
- The course hours are from 8:15 am – 6:15 pm with resting time mid-day.
Our focus is on clinical practice. Please wear white lab coat and shoes with rubber soles during practice days. We allow NO STREET shoes in our clinic. SINCE THE DAYS ARE LONG, WE ASK YOU TO COME ALONE WITHOUT FAMILY MEMBERS. This helps you stay focused on the program.
- The schedule allows plenty of time to swim in the ocean, read, rest, watch video assignments and exercise. On the last day, we have a closing ceremony where we present the school diploma to each participant, subject to their satisfactory completion of the program.
- We sell all the necessary instruments & supplies to get you started. We want to encourage you to move ahead with confidence and create a healing environment that suits your needs. Ask us for any assistance you may need.
You will now be able to contact many of our graduates who may want to hire you, become partners with you or collaborate with you. The opportunities are unlimited!
We guarantee a comfortable cleansing experience with our SheaWay method.