National Board Certification Program (NBCHT.org)
Many of our therapists are currently certified at Foundation and /or Intermediate Level with I-ACT (I-ACT.org). You now qualify for the highest credential in our industry as a National Board Certified Colon Hydrotherapist.
- Confirmed status with I-ACT as a full member
- Complete entrance application
- Complete 105 hours of online training
- Attend our school for 15 hours of hands on training
Continuing Education Program
After achieving your National Certification credential, the requirement for annual renewal includes:
- Maintain status and membership in the National Board of Colon Hydrotherapy (NBCHT.org)
- Review 12 hours of online lessons provided by Cengage Education through our school
I-ACT Instructor Status
Our school is actively training qualified candidates to join our faculty that spans the globe. Requirements include:
- I-ACT certified through Advanced Level
- Maintain National Board Certification and required CEU’s
- Complete 60 hours of Instructor Training at our school in Florida
- CLICK HERE to request an application
Florida Colonic Licensure
Florida is the only state in America that requires a massage license prior to training for colon hydrotherapy. Colonics is regulated by the Board of Massage since the 1940’s. CLICK HERE to request more information about our Apprentice Program with Florida qualified instructors.
Professional Practical Program
We are getting many calls from licensed medical professionals who are ready to integrate colon hydrotherapy into their practice. Many of these providers are trained by Thomas Rau, MD in Swiss Biological Medicine. Cathy trains the professionals in Switzerland since Dr. Rau promotes detoxification as the first pillar of health to facilitate his protocols. This program is designed specifically for health care providers who are ready to walk across the bridge and join our global team of healers. CLICK HERE to request more information.