Our school opened in 2000 and is located in sunny South Florida just 20 minutes north of Palm Beach International (PBI) airport. The crystal, blue waters of the Atlantic Ocean are a 5 minute walk from our school. There are several reasonable housing options nearby.
My intention is to provide academic excellence in a safe, supportive, respectful environment. We promise to make your learning experience fun! We guarantee a comfortable cleansing experience with our trademark SheaWay SloFil method.
Did you know that Florida is the only State in America that requires a “license” to practice colon hydrotherapy? I earned this license in 1992 from the Department of Health, Division of Quality Medical Assurance and then earned full-time Instructor status in 1994. It gives me great pride to have trained over 1,000 Health Care Providers in 34 Countries. My credentials also include International Instructor status from I-ACT as well as Instructor status with the National Board for Colon Hydrotherapy. CLICK HERE to find a qualified professional.
Entry level curriculum includes 200 hours of online lessons and 65 hours of clinical practice
under my direct supervision for National Board Certification.
I have been privileged to study in Switzerland and blend Biological Medicine into our colon hydrotherapy curriculum. Earning full Certification from Thomas Rau, MD in 2016 after 10 years of intensive study has been a gift. People from all over the globe find healing at his Swiss clinic and colon hydrotherapy is one of the first remedies that he recommends along with heavy metal detoxification. Click HERE to visit his website. We are the only colon hydrotherapy school that teaches Dr. Rau’s principles which emphasize the empirical relationships between overall health and the body’s ability to cleanse routinely through the 7 channels of detoxification.
Our curriculum includes:
- Regulating the autonomic nervous system; especially with fatigue/insomnia
- Your gut functions; especially each unique microbiome
- Your dental health; especially if root canals and/or amalgam fillings are in the mouth
- Isolating food sensitivities; especially if skin eruptions, bloating, irregularity are present
- Reducing toxic load at the cellular level; especially with any degenerative disorder/disease
- Cleansing the body’s internal milieu; especially if blood work shows anomalies
- Rebuilding and regenerating the digestive system; especially small intestine integrity to heal LEAKY GUT SYNDROME as described by Zach Bush, MD
My beloved husband who leads our Research and Development for scientific curriculum updates. This man has served in the US Army and is a proud veteran with a specialty assisting with PTSD. His personal experience informs his unique brand of Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy. This work blends perfectly with our “neurological focus” during colon hydrotherapy. Michael contributes to every group that we train since he earned his Florida license in Massage and Colonics in 1976. CLICK HERE to learn more about this amazing healer that stands beside Cathy since 1990.